How to Survive Menopause Without Losing Your Mind
by Kathryn Colas
Where’s the menopause manual?! It’s here now and it’s called ‘How to Survive Menopause without Losing your Mind’, written by British author, speaker and menopause expert Kathryn Colas after her ’10 years of menopause hell’. Who is of course also our Founder and CEO.
A highly respected media commentator, Kathryn is a pioneer in the field having developed an online training course for managers to deal with menopause in the workplace. It’s from Kathryn’s unique perspective getting women through menopause! She tells all about her ten years of hell, near suicide and how she overcame her difficulties, so you can circumvent complications and misdiagnoses commonly experienced by women.
- Do you suspect you are going through menopause?
- Are you experiencing unusual and unexplainable mood swings and symptoms that affect your entire life?
- Do you recognise these symptoms in someone you know and love?
Kathryn answers your essential questions and more…
- What do you do when your personal relationship is breaking down?
- What do you do when symptoms affect your work performance?
- Does your doctor sympathise and know how to help you?
This ‘must-read’ book is for all women, have it at your fingertips to help you understand your symptoms and emotions; give you the tools to thrive and receive the support you deserve. Kathryn says, “Menopause is not just ‘women’s business’. We must encourage men to get involved”. Everything you’ve ever needed to know about menopause and how to shake it into shape!
Our book can be purchased by individuals or as a corporate order.