Where’s the menopause manual?! It’s here now and it’s called ‘How to Survive Menopause without Losing your Mind’, written by our founder Kathryn Colas.
It’s from Kathryn’s unique perspective getting women through menopause! She tells all about her ten years of hell, near suicide and how she overcame her difficulties, so you can circumvent complications and misdiagnoses commonly experienced by women.
- Do you suspect you are going through menopause?
- Are you experiencing unusual and unexplainable mood swings and symptoms that affect your entire life?
- Do you recognise these symptoms in someone you know and love?
- What do you do when your personal relationship is breaking down?
- What do you do when symptoms affect your work performance?
- Does your doctor sympathise and know how to help you?
This ‘must-read’ book is for all women.
Have it at your fingertips to help you understand your symptoms and emotions and give you the tools to thrive and receive the support you deserve.
Your book will arrive signed by Kathryn and with a lovely bookmark too.
P&P Standard Delivery:
- UK 1st Class – £4.50
- UK 2nd Class – £3.90
- Europe, including the Irish Republic – Air Mail £9.67
- US – Air Mail – £13.00
- Rest of world – on request
If you have a promo code, you will be able to enter it at the checkout stage, next.