[su_heading size=”24″]A Perfect Storm[/su_heading]
Are you a Line Manage? Involved in Occupational Health? Human Resources? Then this course, A Perfect Storm, is for you. This course is awarded CPD Accreditation of 5 points.
This information may be useful to you on a personal or professional level – in any event, it will be most useful!
During the course, you will learn about the following:
- What is Menopause?
- How long does it last?
- What happens at work?
- How do I recognise symptoms in my staff, my clients or patients?
- Learn how to avoid disciplinary procedures
- Learn how to maximise knowledge regarding gender differences
- Learn how to avoid having embarrassing conversations about women’s health
- Learn how to implement this programme into your own work
There are a variety of of Downloads available in pdf format that will form your Menopause Tool Box, including the following:
- Key Take-aways at the end of each Module to help you implement any strategies at work
- Symptoms – a list of symptoms broken down into physical and emotional headings. Please print off as many as you like for handing out to your staff/clients.
- Menopause Traffic Lights – This is our very own leaflet setting out age groups to help you, your staff and clients, identify where you are in the hormonal life cycle. This is one of our most popular items and serves as a ‘conversation piece’ at work.
- The ever popular ‘Further Reading and Research’ giving more background to the whole menopause story from the academic perspective.
There are five modules in total and we have included a short quiz/survey at the end of each one to help us identify that the information we are giving you is in a format that is clear and easy to understand. It will also help you to keep track of where you are in your journey.