Prices & Content
I have to tell you, people love what we do. It is not surprising that menopause is not talked about or acknowledged. It’s the elephant in the room. So many myths and misunderstandings; the genesis of SimplyHormones evolved through lack of information and pretty much a total breakdown in health and personal relationship for our Founder and CEO, Kathryn Colas.
From humble beginnings of ‘telling her story’ to anyone who would listen, SimplyHormones has developed into a fully fledged business and training company supporting individual women and whole businesses to better understand the trials and tribulations of menopause both on a personal level and in the workplace. We are the experts! Geography is not an issue as our Menopause Ambassadors are based around the UK – meet the team
SimplyHormones are market leaders in the delivery of support and training programmes; our portfolio ranges from individual one to one Consultations to full day Workshops and Masterclasses.
Here is an overview of what we do:
1. Introduction to Menopause: A generic overview of menopause and its effects in the workplace with practical Solutions. The audience can be mixed gender or single gender, your choice. Max 50 pax. 90 minutes incl Q&A and only £450
2. Women Only – ½ day workshop and 1-day workshops – Understanding symptoms and finding solutions on how to cope at work and the wider implications. Relationships with family and colleagues. You will leave the room with a Plan! £850/£1700
3. Line Managers and HR professionals: ½ day and 1-day workshops – A more in-depth workshop: an introduction to menopause and its effects; challenges and consequences of symptoms: grievances, disciplinary procedures, working relationships, how to manage absenteeism processes and those returning to work. This knowledge will contribute to increased productivity. Take Away: Performance Managed Solutions. £850/£1700
4. Occupational Health: ½ day and 1-day workshop – A more detailed and practical view: The Big Picture, Effects of Menopause on your organisation and your role; challenges/consequences of symptoms: grievances, disciplinary procedures, working relationships, absenteeism and returning to work processes – Take away: Solutions! £850/£1700
5. E-Learning: The first of a trilogy of online programmes ‘How to Survive Menopause without Losing your Mind’ is a comprehensive look at menopause specifically for women. The course looks at the effects on the workplace and includes a Personal Action Plan and a number of supportive downloadable resources to takeaway. A combination of audio/visual and transcripts. Group viewing by arrangement and availability on company intranet by arrangement. £175 per person
6. One-to-one Consultations (or Coaching following workshop), usually by telephone. A facility offered to all: an opportunity to discuss in confidence your innermost thoughts and challenges (Coaching calls will discuss at work situations that are proving challenging). Women taking advantage of Consultation calls will be able to create their own Menopause Action Plan (through a series of calls – 60-minutes) £95 per person
CPD Accreditation is offered to participants on our courses whether live workshops or e-learning. All learning is supported by a full package of information and products to assist learning.
Stress and Anxiety are two of the BIGGEST challenges in the workplace today. Have you considered that women aged 45 – 55 could also be experiencing hormonal imbalance and they are actually going through menopause? Hormonal anarchy disrupts daily life and exacerbates stress and anxiety. The solution is life changing!
Women value their role in the workplace and would give their right arm not to be anchored to debilitating symptoms of menopause.
A good knowledge base is the key to understanding and supporting the women in your care.
Talk to us now! 01825 582010
We need Men to Champion this area of women’s health! Why? Choose the right man and you will benefit from his insight and support. Organise an all-gender menopause group and the results will benefit all. We recommend you also have women-only groups because this works, too but everyone needs to get together at some point and share the combined knowledge.