I have to tell you, it is women who make the first approach to find out about support and training and they love what we do! But why is that? It is no surprise that menopause is not talked about or acknowledged. It’s the Elephant in the Room. Poor workplace culture contributes to this and from all genders. The genesis of SimplyHormones evolved through resignation from an executive job and pretty much a total breakdown in health and personal relationship for our Founder and CEO, Kathryn Colas.
From humble beginnings, in 2007 where she would ‘tell her story’ to anyone who would listen, the metamorphosis reveals a fully fledged, mature business with much sought after training, supporting individual women and whole businesses to better understand the trials and tribulations of menopause. On a personal level and in the workplace. We are the experts!
SimplyHormones are market leaders in the delivery of support and training programmes. And, geography is not an issue as our Menopause Ambassadors are based around the UK – meet the team https://simplyhormones.com/the-team/
Do some staff have Anger Management issues? It could be hormones! Our portfolio ranges from individual support through Consultations to action-packed Workshops and Masterclasses. Here is an outline of what we do:
- Taster sessions: Making Sense of Menopause. An Introduction to Menopause and its effects in the workplace with practical Solutions and there are no limits to the number of people attending these sessions. The audience can be mixed gender or single gender, your choice.
- Women Only – ½ day workshop and Full Day workshops – Understanding Symptoms and finding Solutions on how to cope at work and the wider implications. Relationships with family and colleagues. You will leave the room with a Plan!
- Line Managers 1-day workshop – A more in-depth version of our e-course, below: an introduction to menopause and its effects; challenges and consequences of symptoms: grievances, disciplinary procedures, working relationships, how to manage absenteeism processes and those returning to work. This knowledge will contribute to increased productivity. Take Away: Performance Managed Solutions.
- HR and Occupational Health 1-day workshop – A more detailed and practical view of our e-course: The Big Picture, Effects of Menopause on your organisation and your role; challenges/consequences of symptoms: grievances, disciplinary procedures, working relationships, absenteeism and returning to work processes – Take away: Solutions!
- E-Learning: Our famous Perfect Storm! Created for Key Personnel in the workplace, this e-course is a comprehensive look at menopause. Say Goodbye to embarrassing conversations with your female staff. The course covers the effects of menopause in the workplace and how to develop a Win:Win situation with staff. Details set out here https://simplyhormones.com/courses/a-perfect-storm/
- One-to-one Consultations, usually by telephone. A facility offered to both women and men: an opportunity to ’empty your bag’ as they say. Discuss in confidence your innermost thoughts, challenges and create your own Menopause Action Plan. Email us for more information: email@example.com
- Master Classes: meet up with like-minded people to develop existing knowledge and learn the benefits of understanding more about nutrition, physical activity, psychology and more; this will benefit not only your own personal development but also your colleagues and staff. Use the same email address for more information.
CPD Accreditation https://simplyhormones.com/cpd/ is offered to participants on our courses whether live workshops or e-learning. All learning is supported by a full package of information and products to assist learning.
Last but not least, we can assist with creating your organisational Menopause Policy – Company Guidelines in two formats, one for Line Managers and one for general staff.
Call us now! 01825 582010
Stress and Anxiety are two of the BIGGEST challenges in the workplace today. Have you considered that women aged 45 – 55 could also be experiencing hormonal imbalance and they are actually going through menopause? Hormonal anarchy disrupts daily life and exacerbates stress and anxiety. The solution is life changing!
Women value their role in the workplace and would give their right arm not to be anchored to debilitating symptoms of menopause.
A good knowledge base is the key to understanding and supporting the women in your care.
Talk to us now! 01825 582010
Don’t wait for the Disability Act to come knocking on your office door. Act now!
We need Men to Champion this area of women’s health! Why? Choose the right man and you will benefit from his insight and support. Organise an all-gender menopause group and the results will benefit all. We recommend you also have women-only groups because this works, too but everyone needs to get together at some point and share the combined knowledge.